Thursday, November 5, 2009

Born By The River Styx

Dear Internet,

This has absolutely nothing to do with the ostensible subject of this blog but is simply too astounding and upsetting for me not to share. Last week, on my way home from work, I encountered what appeared to be the bedazzled love child of Christian Audigier and Senor Ugg. At first, I refused to believe in the existence of such an unholy matrimony of Holy Fucking Shit. But you know what?

BEHOLD!

Unlike the the wondrous Ozzydog*, this is patently NOT an example of mutliple wrongs coming together to make a very, very right. It is just wrong wrong wrong.**

Now excuse me while I go wash my eyes out with soap.

*For the uninitiated, an Ozzydog is the beautiful marriage of hot dog, potato bun, the sort of all-beef chili you too can purchase at your friendly neighborhood bodega, Cheez Whiz, potato sticks, and both the red and green tobasco sauces. You probably don't want to be eating more than one of those puppies though. I'm just sayin'...

**Dear aesthetes, why don't you throw a little Roberto Cavalli in there and meet me down by the third rail, hmm?

2 comments:

  1. i want to partake in the ozzydog again.

    i don't care how comfy those uggs are supposed to be, i wouldn't be upset if they all magically, spontaneously combusted one day. ESPECIALLY if they're covered in the john gosselein craptastic choice of designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gotta come back!
    uggs are disgusting. and ed hardy is disgusting. it's like a giant orgy of totally fucking disgusting. unbelievable. someone invested good money in that product.

    ReplyDelete